Since 2000, over 4 million websites worldwide have used @Watch and Internet Seer for superior web site monitoring performance!
Contact an @Watch Account Specialist for a no-strings consultation about the plans that will suit you best. Call 1-610-361-7751 or email us today.
2xx : Successful
- Return codes within the 200 range indicate a successful response.This could be either partially or completely successful
- This code means that server has received the initial response and hasn't yet rejected the message/transaction.
- This response code means that the requested new resource has been created. This response should also include the explicit address to that new resource.
- This means that server accepted the request but doesn't need to maintain a persistent connection while the process happens. This is most commonly used in asynchronous connections.
- This is the same type of code as a 200 response except in the fact that the return data is from another machine besides the host server.
- This code means the request was successful, but the server didn't need to send anything back. This is most commonly seen when meta data changes but nothing else.
- This means that the request was served but no content was returned. This is used when a server is waiting for additional user input before preceeding.
- This code is returned when the user/client already has some information and only wants on update or partial data replacement.
Click here to start your 14-day risk-free trial of our advanced monitoring service. If you decide that @Watch failed to deliver the master-level protection you need, we‘ll promptly cancel your service.
• Proven - Millions of satisfied users worldwide.
• Powerful - Sophisticated technology that covers all the bases.
• Simple - Protection that is up and running quickly.
• Intuitive - You don‘t need an IT degree to use it!
• Affordable - 3 plans to choose from, rates as low as $5.99 per month.