Since 2000, over 4 million websites worldwide have used @Watch and Internet Seer for superior web site monitoring performance!
Contact an @Watch Account Specialist for a no-strings consultation about the plans that will suit you best. Call 1-610-361-7751 or email us today.
3xx : Redirection
- Return codes within the 300 range indicate that additional client/browser activity is needed.
- This code means that their are multiple URL and the user/client has to choose. This process could be either manual or automatic.
- The requested resource has moved to a new URL. A 410 status code is returned if the new address is unavailable or not to be revealed.
- This means that the requested resource has been moved. The new location should be reported back without the browser being redirected.
- The response to the request can be found under a different URL and SHOULD be retrieved using a GET method on that resource. This method exists primarily to allow the output of a POST-activated script to redirect the user agent to a selected resource. The new URL is not a substitute reference for the originally requested resource.
- If the client has performed a conditional GET request and access is allowed, but the document has not been modified, the server SHOULD respond with this status code
- The URL must be accessed through the address of the proxy server in this message. This information should be returned with the response code
- This code was used in earlier specs but has been discontinued. It is however reserved.
- Like the 302 this means that the URL has changed but because it is temporary the original URL should be used in the future.
Click here to start your 14-day risk-free trial of our advanced monitoring service. If you decide that @Watch failed to deliver the master-level protection you need, we‘ll promptly cancel your service.
• Proven - Millions of satisfied users worldwide.
• Powerful - Sophisticated technology that covers all the bases.
• Simple - Protection that is up and running quickly.
• Intuitive - You don‘t need an IT degree to use it!
• Affordable - 3 plans to choose from, rates as low as $5.99 per month.